Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the Q would mind sporting the boot on a late middle aged female model and a senior citizen model. I think the boot looks nice on a younger slimmer gal, but would it look just as nice on an older female? Sure, her pants could cover the boot but then the idea of displaying the style of the boot would be gone.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Love Roses, I am OLD and love them, as you read in my review. My husband thought they looked great too. If you like them, I think you should give them a try. To me, they really are ageless and quite casual. My granddaughters like my style! There are plenty of styles that are "out there" and would be inappropriate, but I don't think these are one bit. Comfort is a big deal for me and they are certainly that in my book. HTH

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Karlakaye

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I think they are ageless. Older women wear these types of boots, it depends on how you might like trends, etc. Older women who are super conservative in their dress don't understand the style with the wider opening (I'm basing this on other threads). They are based on MOTO boots so they aren't going to have a skinny opening. I think every woman knows whether she can pull it off, based on the way she dresses. I love them, have them on check status. I don't want to hide them under boot leg jeans, they are too cute. I just purchased side zip Audrey Hepburn type jeans and I think they will look cute with the boots. I love that they have arch supports as I have flat feet and need them, but usually don't get them in shoes.

Valued Contributor
I think they are terribly clunky. I don't think they look good on anyone. These are definitely for the older ladies, no one young would wear these shoes.
Respected Contributor
On 8/21/2014 lianne said: I think they are terribly clunky. I don't think they look good on anyone. These are definitely for the older ladies, no one young would wear these shoes.

Well goodness gracious, I'm glad I saw this post and I'm hoping everyone else who ordered the boot will see it as well. I'll jump right on over and cancel my order! How could I have been so foolish to think these were nice boots.....

NOT!