Trusted Contributor

Anyone getting these , or have these.. are they worth it? HSN TSV today

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wood fiber Cleaning clothes

My Q microfiber cloths need replacing. In fact 2nd set much thinner than 1st - disappointed. So ordered wood fiber set today. Fingers crossed.
Respected Contributor

I am trying these basically because I have Pet Birds and I can't use cleaners around them. I hope they have some scrubbing action in them. I returned the Scrub Daddy's TSV. My water in Florida does not get cold enough to make those hard. I have high hopes for these cloths.
Regular Contributor

I have them, they are pretty good. Don't put them in the dryer, they came out have there size. I might order another set tonight

Trusted Contributor

Got mine this week and I do like them. Very different from the microfiber I'm used to. I'd recommend them!
Honored Contributor

I got my set earlier in the week and I am really liking them, they seem to clean really well. I did try to use it on my face and ehh it was a bit rough, but they are great from clean ups around the house

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

So, really using them now over the weekend and finding they are awesome.
Respected Contributor

I have been using mine too. I really like them. I cleaned my sink, counters, the stove, and I am going to do the fridge and the dishwasher next. I also have a Front loader Washer and I cleaned the smelly grime that builds up and causes odors in those. I have washed the ones I used once and they came out fine. I do like these clothes and would purchase them again. They were easy to clean with.