Contributor

TSV for August 19th, next Tuesday/ Computer Shop

Does anyone know if this is a Dell laptop TSV? They have had a lot of HP lately so I am wondering what this TSV is. It should be Dell's turn now. I am needing a laptop, preferably Dell 17" with either an i5 or an i7 processor. It usually means a computer when they call the show, Computer Shop. I hope it is not a printer. I have a good printer that is about six months old. Thanks!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

Re: TSV for August 19th, next Tuesday/ Computer Shop

Just checked the schedule and found that it is still another HP electronics show on next Tuesday. There is one Dell Show that I could find before the end of the month. There is no TSV for Dell anytime soon that I could find. School is starting Monday in a lot of places. Dell sure missed the opportunity to sell school computers for students of most all ages by not having anything like a TSV since May. I will have to buy mine somewhere. The Customer Service Reps won't tell me a thing about when Dell TSV might be. One told me they couldn't tell me anything until two days before a TSV. I am sick of it!!