Not applicable
Have had my tablet for three days and love it.....but am not sure how to go about transferring like movies to my32gb SD card???? Help please.....have searched for the answer with no luck
Occasional Contributor

Good luck. I don't think it's possible. I have the same situation with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I was told that I couldn't transfer movies I bought from Google Play to the sd card because of copyright laws. That's not good news since the hosts and guests all stress the fact that you can transfer what you buy to the card and the expansion of the memory is a big selling point. Let me know if you find out I was told incorrectly and that you are able to do it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Galaxy Tab with the same issue. When you pay for a movie, it downloads directly to your tablet which is registered with Google Play. You own the tablet and you paid for the money so you own it. If the movie is transferred to an sd card, there is nothing to keep you from giving that movie away thus depriving the company of income, etc. I had two movies stored on my Tab when I discovered this. You will notice that if you have an sd card in the tablet, when you do a download there is no option to have it downloaded anywhere other than the tablet. I even went hunting through all the files to hunt the movies and I think they are encoded without the title. Now, free stuff in the public domain, etc. may work differently but I have not been able to transfer movies for which I paid.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

If you find the answer please post. I am interested also.

Respected Contributor

I stay away from anything android.......

Occasional Contributor

Thanks KonaKat. I'm glad to know it's not just me. I put a 64 gb card in the Samsung so I could download movies to it and watch them at anytime. I really wish the vendors would address this and not mislead buyers into thinking they can build a huge library by adding a micro sd card. So, the TSV from LePan would have the same issues. The 8 gb internal storage can fill up quickly due to the amount used by the system itself. I've ordered the TSV for a great-nephew but I'll have to give some thought to this.