Super Contributor

Jeggings????REALLY??????????

I do not understand a TSV in jeggings! For goodness sakes the only women who look good in these are women with thin legs and there are not many of those in this USA. I am a 1X and I would NEVER be caught dead in these. They only make your legs look bigger - who needs that? I am jealous of you with the lovely legs who can carry these off!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jeggings????REALLY??????????

I love Susan Graver...not so much for the style, but for her spirit, but man oh man...these jeggings are a hard sell. Not one single model can pull these off...either too short, too tight, too..too!

Yes, she's giving us more natural 'cotton rich' fabrics, but add a little spandex & these jeggings will stretch out like nobody's business. Saggy knees & saggy butt...guaranteed.

Walmart sells a pretty good brand of jeggings in Tall w/ more spandex & for much, much less.

Honored Contributor

Looks like you are in the minority. They are selling very well. Several sizes in several colors are sold out.

By definition these are NOT jeggings. These are a knit skinny jean.

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 sidsmom said:

I love Susan Graver...not so much for the style, but for her spirit, but man oh man...these jeggings are a hard sell. Not one single model can pull these off...either too short, too tight, too..too!

Yes, she's giving us more natural 'cotton rich' fabrics, but add a little spandex & these jeggings will stretch out like nobody's business. Saggy knees & saggy butt...guaranteed.

Walmart sells a pretty good brand of jeggings in Tall w/ more spandex & for much, much less.

I was looking at the WMart brand yesterday and wondering how they held up. Thanks for your positive review....I might need to bring a pair of these home next time I visit WMart.
Respected Contributor

They should be going into OTOs soon. Most colors in my size (small) are sold out.

Honored Contributor

Lots of ladies like them & they will probably sell out.

Personally, I don't care for the look. I do not think they look nice on thin legs; I think skinny legs are scrawny looking, like the woman is skinny fat. IMO, no one needs to wear clothing that is skin tight.

Honored Contributor

I think these look better than a lot of leggings.

Rebecca is wearing a 1X and looks great.

Honored Contributor

I admit, I don't have the legs for jeggings but I'm in the minority. I wasn't put on this Earth to decide what other women should or should not wear. Looking good in them is irrelevant because it's totally subjective. I know many, many women with less than perfect bodies who wear leggings and jeggings and feel good wearing them. I also know many plus women who have carry of the look. Duhhhhh Not every plus size woman in the world has big legs. Women have been asking for more modern, updated, fashionable styles and SG has heard those requests and responded.

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Looks like you are in the minority. They are selling very well. Several sizes in several colors are sold out.

By definition these are NOT jeggings. These are a knit skinny jean.

Well the item they are selling has the word JEGGINGS in it - i'll leave it to the designer to call them what they are!

Super Contributor

On 8/7/2014 brii said:

I think these look better than a lot of leggings.

Rebecca is wearing a 1X and looks great.

It must be my eyes - I think Rebecca is a beautiful girl but I think she looks awful in those jeggings!