Contributor
Does anyone know what the Dr Denese TSV is on Monday? Thank you!
Contributor

Re: Dr Denese TSV on Monday?

**bump** C'mon! Surely someone knows... ;-)
Esteemed Contributor

• 2-oz FirmaTone Rx Retinol Maximum Serum
  • 2-oz HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum
  • 1-oz Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment and Cooling Wand--Exclusive to QVC until 12/31/14!
  • $99.84
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

On 8/1/2014 betteb said:
  • 2-oz FirmaTone Rx Retinol Maximum Serum
  • 2-oz HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum
  • 1-oz Omega-3 PhytoFix Eye Treatment and Cooling Wand--Exclusive to QVC until 12/31/14!
  • $99.84
Thank you so much!
Trusted Contributor

This is a really good deal. Leave it up to Dr D, she always has a good TSV!

Regular Contributor

I LOVE all the these products and already order them for much more!! Wow. This is a deal for already great products.

Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to say that I used to love the Hydroshield. I haven't use it in a while due to the high price. I recently had breast cancer and now I look at the ingredients because I am trying to avoid products that contain soy. I .looked up the Hydroshield, and the second ingredient is soybean. I looked up the FirmaTone Rx on her website, and the fourth ingredient is soybean. It is my understanding that ingredients are listed in the order of the amount used. There are a lot of different opinions in the medical community regarding soy and breast cancer, but I just feel better avoiding it as much as possible in everything. I purchased the last Peter Thomas Roth TSV, which was the retinol pm fusion serum and un-wrinkle night cream. Neither one has soy, and I do like them. So I will pass on Dr. Denese's TSV. I could not find the ingredients for the eye cream in the TSV.
Respected Contributor

So what do you ladies think of Dr. D's TSV today? Anyone getting? Seems like a good deal for some good products.

Contributor

Do these products work as good as Skinn products? and is the first ingredient water? I have been looking at the before & after photo's and i don't see any difference, other than brighter skin?

Honored Contributor

I do understand not wanting to use ingredients that are suspect, but since the only research I've read about soy includes amounts of soy far beyond that in a bit of Hydroshield, I'm sticking with the Hydroshield.

I would not take soy capsules to fight hot flashes though. Way too much concentration of soy there for me. I actually reverted to HRT for a while after the WHO determined that the original discussions about the dangers had been overblown. When I discussed all this with my gyno, we both felt it's important to know the possible risks and choose those we can live with. There are just no remedies, natural or chemical, that are without risk.

I'm willing to live with the Hydroshield. I love how it makes my skin feel and have yet to find anything else that gives me the hydration I desperately need. I am not buying today's TSV, though, because I have another Dr. D. on AD and I like the items in that kit better than I do this one.