Respected Contributor

My, my ... people sure do get excited over cookies, don't they. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

I think TSV is terrific! Yes, I get excited over what I think is a good value.

Respected Contributor
Another day where my credit card sleep! Whether it's food, make up or whatever I really don't care for themed days. I will be so glad when CIJ is over as I just can't get into it. People love it and that's okay but I really wish the programming at QVC would get an overhaul!!
Honored Contributor

I ordered this for a gift for a friend who has 5 children. Add in her husband and it's the perfect size!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
On 7/30/2014 wvumountiefan said: Another day where my credit card sleep! Whether it's food, make up or whatever I really don't care for themed days. I will be so glad when CIJ is over as I just can't get into it. People love it and that's okay but I really wish the programming at QVC would get an overhaul!!

other than checking these forums I won't be watching today,

Even when it is something that I like, not enough variety.

Super Contributor

Typically the cookie gal sneaks in closer to Dec. 25 with better deals, anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I actually ordered these for gifts.

I ordered a similar set from Cheryl's a few years ago (different ornaments and cookies) and they were a huge hit. I still have some of the empty ornaments that I hang on my tree.

It's a good deal if you need some small hostess gifts, or gifts for kids, and the cookies are delicious too!

Respected Contributor

Last year I got a set of 10 (really cute) tins with cookies for the same price, and they made great gifts for my co-workers. These ornaments are a little more than I budget to spend on co-worker gifts, so I'm going to pass on this deal.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/31/2014 JamicaJammer said:

Typically the cookie gal sneaks in closer to Dec. 25 with better deals, anyway.

I am not sure if I will purchase this set....just wanted to say to you...that I do not trust anything ordered late in Dec....I have read so many angry posts, on here, for products promised before Christmas and never showed up....

By the way ....I love the Christmas themed shows....they are much better then regular programming with hours and hours of one item....(i.e...computers...beds...vitamix..etc..)

Valued Contributor
I ordered for the 1st..am wondering if I should change to Nov. They will have to make and send thousands of cookies in Dec.