Occasional Contributor

Is anyone else missing their TSV tree?

Is anyone else still waiting for their tree? When I ordered, it said that it was shipped 7/22 with an estimated delivery date of 7/25. Well THAT didn't happen!! On 7/22 Tracking says that it was in transit to Massachusetts ( I live in CT). Then there's NO action until 7/28; I don't understand! Is anyone else having this problem?

7/28 says that it's departing Memphis TN

Fast forward to 7/30 where tracking says it arrived in Massachusetts so I imagine it might be here Friday. Did anyone else have this problem?

Contributor

Re: Is anyone else missing their TSV tree?

YES! I posted previously about it..I ordered mine on the 19th...Supposed to be here on the 25th...Still not here! I've spoken with CS a few times getting the runaround...Spoke with QVC corporate...and Santas Best CS.

Contributor

Extremely angry with no honesty from QVC!

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped on 7/22 and I rcvd it on 7/4. You still have plenty of time to get it by Xmas.

Trusted Contributor

lgot mine on Tues 7/29 and I love it!

Contributor

Buyer beware on any tree. I purchased a TSV Bethlehem Lights tree in 2012. Only worked the first season. The 5 yr warranty......ya be careful. After a lot of phone calls, bottom line is you must ship the tree back to them, at your expense, and then if they determine if it is warranty they will refund the shipping to you. After hauling this tree around and finding a place that would box & ship, $160.00!! Who in their right mind would front that cost not knowing for sure if it would be warranty??? Oh, I no longer had the original box because I fell for the sales pitch of buying one of their storage bags to keep the tree in. QVC was no help in this situation. They put it all back on the vendor. In fact, I never heard from them after my last email informing them of how the situation ended up - the tree in the trash.