Honored Contributor
I know it's 10 of them in colors not sure what s/h will be. I purchase them in original yellow at BB&B for 3.79 less 20% at BB&b they take expired coupons (I used 6 of them at once). just ??this item wish I could find dishcloth to have the same principle!
Regular Contributor
The s/h is $6.22 to ship. The cardboard box they are shipped in weighs more than the sponges.
Trusted Contributor

They are MUCH more expensive on e bay. I am getting them here. YAY, cleaning! Seriously, these will help a lot and be fun to use -- YES, you heard it from me! Smiley Very Happy

-Solar

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Running out of return$ said: The s/h is $6.22 to ship. The cardboard box they are shipped in weighs more than the sponges.

Insane shipping cost.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

They would sell so much more if they would offer free shipping like HSN does.

Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 stampingpaperdoll said:

I so agree with this. There is nothing special about the price of the majority of the TSV's. Many of them are priced only a couple of dollars higher the next day, what's the incentive? Free S&H would be for me.

Honored Contributor

For the cost of the shipping and tax on shipping, you can use your BBB coupons and get 2 more sponges!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have the same pack of six that I purchased back in the Fall. I still don't see what all the hype is. When I want to clean the top of my stove after cooking, Brillo still works better than Scrub Daddy at getting burned drippings.

Honored Contributor
On 7/30/2014 DJs mom said:
On 7/30/2014 stampingpaperdoll said:

I so agree with this. There is nothing special about the price of the majority of the TSV's. Many of them are priced only a couple of dollars higher the next day, what's the incentive? Free S&H would be for me.

And HSN would sell more if the quality of what they ship for free were better.

Valued Contributor
On 7/30/2014 Beejene said:

I have the same pack of six that I purchased back in the Fall. I still don't see what all the hype is. When I want to clean the top of my stove after cooking, Brillo still works better than Scrub Daddy at getting burned drippings.

That's what I bought them for a year ago, and they don't do anything special to help clean the stovetop. They are cute to look at, but nothing special as far cleaning ability.