Valued Contributor

Another shoe tsv and no narrows! Clarks this time

Just got an email about the upcoming Clark's tsv, A255857. Not that I am huge fan of it, but it would be nice if QVC offered narrows when they offered wides.

And while I am complaining, I would have loved to have tried the most recent Isaac tsv moccasin, but of course, just mediums and wides and no narrows. Phooey on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another shoe tsv and no narrows! Clarks this time

I'd love to see some 10 1/2's. I wear a 10 1/2 shoe and that doesn't mean I can make a size 10 or 11 work. Luckily I've been able to find a nice selection of shoes lately, on shoebuy.com. They run great sales and offer free shipping and free returns.....better prices than Zappos.com.
"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Valued Contributor

I like them. Clarks make a well made shoe. They look expensive for a 50 something dollar price tag. I hardly ever purchase QVC's shoes, but these look pretty decent!

Honored Contributor

I also have narrow feet. When I see a shoe on QVC that I like I will typically go on line and see if that shoe is carried in narrow widths by some other merchant. I tend to avoid most shoe shows on QVC, since I know they're not likely to carry my narrow widths. The one benefit is that I usually end up saving money by buying my shoes elsewhere, since most shoe suppliers offer free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed shoes with Velcro closures, I remember one with four. Unfortunately I don't remember which one it was. It would be ideal for hard to fit feet if you like the style.

Esteemed Contributor

I need narrows, too. Since Clarks makes narrow shoe sizes, I find it frustrating that QVC chooses not to offer them.
Not applicable

That might be one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.
Honored Contributor

Steve is presenting this morning,I know that some of you are big fans. He does make the presentations fun.

Honored Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Denise G said: That might be one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Gosh. You don't get out much do you?