Frequent Contributor

anyone know if there will be a lock and lock TSV coming up soon?Smile

Contributor

Yahoo just had an article stating that Lock n Lock are not BPA free. Not good!

Honored Contributor

What's a TSV?

EDIT: Never mind.... I just figured it out.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor
Not BPA free!!! Yikes!!! Who knew?
Honored Contributor

It seems unlikely Chris Prine would be poisoning us with BPA.

Honored Contributor

It sounds as if L&L will have a good lawsuit to lodge against whoever wrote that article. The regular line of L&L is made of polypropylene, which by definition does not have BPA.

The only BPA product ever produced by L&L was their premium line made from polycarbonate (which does have BPA). They haven't produced that for several years now; their premium line is now made from Tritan and is called Bisfree. Guess why? Smile This premium line is more expensive. By far what is is most popular is their standard line.

Their standard containers are and always have been free of BPA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

It sounds as if L&L will have a good lawsuit to lodge against whoever wrote that article. The regular line of L&L is made of polypropylene, which by definition does not have BPA.

The only BPA product ever produced by L&L was their premium line made from polycarbonate (which does have BPA). They haven't produced that for several years now; their premium line is now made from Tritan and is called Bisfree. Guess why? Smile This premium line is more expensive. By far what is is most popular is their standard line.

Thanks for this. I doubt Chris will sue. Doesn't seem like the litigious type.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 7/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Thanks for this. I doubt Chris will sue. Doesn't seem like the litigious type.

I'm not sure if she anything other than a chosen spokesperson for L&L, though a very pleasant one for sure. I have seen her present other types of merchandise.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland