Regular Contributor

Did you hear Carolyn ask about the TSV's 5 Year warranty?

Carolyn ask the gentleman presenting the TSV about the 5 year warranty. All day long we've heard how the tree has a 5 year warranty, that the tree he/she bought last year is still covered for 4 more years, etc. When asked, the gentleman stumbled a bit and then replied one would have to read about the warranty on line. Hmmm~first of all I think he should have known what the warranty covers, and possibly the warranty is not that great after all. Just a thought for those who are considering purchasing one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you hear Carolyn ask about the TSV's 5 Year warranty?

Thanks for the info. If the warranty is "all that", he should have elaborated on it. Not, direct the customer to the computer.

Honored Contributor

The warranty is pretty detailed, so it probably would be advisable for those buying to go on line and read it in detail, if there are any concerns.

Contributor

Re: Is anyone else missing their TSV tree? In TSV Talk 07/31/2014 at 7:53 AM Buyer beware on any tree. I purchased a TSV Bethlehem Lights tree in 2012. Only worked the first season. The 5 yr warranty......ya be careful. After a lot of phone calls, bottom line is you must ship the tree back to them, at your expense, and then if they determine if it is warranty they will refund the shipping to you. After hauling this tree around and finding a place that would box & ship, $160.00!! Who in their right mind would front that cost not knowing for sure if it would be warranty??? Oh, I no longer had the original box because I fell for the sales pitch of buying one of their storage bags. QVC was no help. They put it all on the vendor. In fact, I never heard back from them after my last email regarding the final outcome - which was the tree in the trash.