Frequent Contributor

I am totally opposed to watching anything about Christmas when it is 5 months away, but was channel surfing during a commercial and Albany was demonstrating the TSV tablet and she wouldn't shut up enough to let the other woman say anything.

The vendor looked familiar - almost think she came from HSN or ShopHQ. Anyone know who she was? Of course, didn't get a name with Albany doing all the talking.

OMG, it is such a turnoff when the hosts are so hyper.

Super Contributor
Christmas in July is so awful....and to add to the disgust Albany..... And then selling fake snow balls.....OMG it is worse than a case of shingles.
Regular Contributor
Just saw her name. Melissa Dawson. I have no idea if she came from another shopping channel. Just thought I'd pass her name along.
Respected Contributor

When I hear Albany I have one reaction ... I want to slap her. No one has ever made me feel that way. Ugh .. she's awful

Frequent Contributor

After I posted the question, I found some other posts pertaining to her even tho I looked for one earlier.

She did work on ShopHQ so that is where I had seen her.

Thanks for the responses. I agree - Albany rates near the top of my refuse to watch hosts/vendors - as they become more hyper, my list is growing.

Respected Contributor
On 7/18/2014 sparklestar said:

When I hear Albany I have one reaction ... I want to slap her. No one has ever made me feel that way. Ugh .. she's awful

Coming from you, sparklestar, that's absolutely shocking!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

She worked on HSN. I remember her from a cell phone TSV that I purchased.

Honored Contributor

I thought I saw her pretty recently on HSN. They're in Florida. Maybe her family was transferred here.

Trusted Contributor

Albany makes me set land speed records trying to get to the remote! She speaks to viewers like they we were all in nursery school! It's almost insulting! She makes my hair stand on end!

Frequent Contributor
On 7/18/2014 wingnut09 said:

She worked on HSN. I remember her from a cell phone TSV that I purchased.

Yes, she presented prepaid cell phones and other electronics on HSN. There is a thread about her on the Electronics Board. I think it is titled Melissa Dawson Presenting LaPan (sic) Tablet.