Occasional Contributor

Santa's Best Christmas Tree TSV...pros/cons...good/bad deal?

I've held off the last few Christmas tree TSV because I wanted one with more light functions. This one seems to have that plus only one cord to plug in. All great but seems pricey? Not sure if it's worth it? Anyone own this brand or can offer advice?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Santa's Best Christmas Tree TSV...pros/cons...good/bad deal?

I have the one from last year, and I love it. It has a remote but not as many functions. The tree is gorgeous and was easy for me to set up. I got the 7 1/2 foot, the issue I had was trying to pick up the middle section, it's a little heavy but I am a small gal and did it.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't had a tree for the last couple of years....I like the look of this tree and I like that there is a five foot tree and lots of functions...not crazy about the s&h....but I still think I might purchase it....especially since snowdove said they are beautiful trees....

Super Contributor

We bought the same tree last year the 7 1/2 it is a beautiful tree I went to order status to see what we paid last year $299 S&H $28 but prices are high every where now.

Hubby had no problems putting it together but the middle is a little heavy. We kept our tree on white we don't care for the twinkle functions they drove me nuts. I highly recommended the tree.

Esteemed Contributor

did either of you purchase a tree bag and which one did you purchase....I looked at what the Q is offering there is either no reviews....or the reviews are not good....any help would be appreciated....I did purchase the five foot one at midnight ....thank you....

Honored Contributor

I really want a non-lit tree, but I may break down and get a pre-lit (not necessarily this one). I wish they would offer a non-lit option.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

No we didn't buy a bag we kept the tree in the box it came in it is a heavy duty box with nice handles. I may buy a bag at Lowes as soon as there Christmas decorations come out.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a tree by this company last year. It was on clearance so I took a chance. Each section of the tree had to be plugged into each other, so the design was not as easy as the TSV. I just could not get half the section of the bottom branches it light. Desperate, I called the company and the woman was soooo helpful. She stayed on the phone with me while I did as she instructed. No luck. I was getting frustrated. She told me to take a break and she would call me back in a 1/2 hour which did right on time. We started again, and we went through it again and it worked! This company, in my experience, has exceptional customer service. She was so helpful and patient with me. Now I love my tree.
Trusted Contributor

I need a new tree and this one looks nice except I don't really like the idea of pastel lights on a tree. I wonder if there is a way to not have the pastel come on?

Super Contributor

I'm on the fence with this tree. I need a new tree and can't decide if I want to buy this one or wait until they appear in my local stores. I'm put off by the high price and s&h. I don't know this brand. I have previously bought a tree (years ago) from QVC and was quite pleased. The lights still work but after many years it's looking a bit ""tired"". To buy/not to buy. I'm confused.