Trusted Contributor

Anyone who gets The Insider see a Royal Palace TSV coming?

Thanks for checkingSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone who gets The Insider see a Royal Palace TSV coming?

I just received the August Insider and there is no Royal Palace TSV in August. I noticed Royal Palace usually has a TSV in Fall, late September or early October. Usually FALL programming centers on preparing your home for the holidays.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/12/2014 EastCoastViewer said:

I just received the August Insider and there is no Royal Palace TSV in August. I noticed Royal Palace usually has a TSV in Fall, late September or early October. Usually FALL programming centers on preparing your home for the holidays.

Thanks-good tip!

Trusted Contributor

Royal Palace is hardly ever on any more! There is another vendor that has gone way down in show times.

But, they usually do have some sort of special in the fall when people are supposed to be "fall cleaning". (that would not be me Wink). I still love their rugs though, just blow the dust off the area, and lay rug down. (just kidding).

Trusted Contributor

On 7/13/2014 gabstoomuch said:

Royal Palace is hardly ever on any more! There is another vendor that has gone way down in show times.

But, they usually do have some sort of special in the fall when people are supposed to be "fall cleaning". (that would not be me Wink). I still love their rugs though, just blow the dust off the area, and lay rug down. (just kidding).

I know-I'm trying to replace rugs that must be 25+ years old-great quality!

Respected Contributor

I hope they have one--I got one RP rug on the Noon Special that is very good, and it really perked up my entrance and I want one in a similar ivory color, sculpted, for the living room. I have some Orientals I brought back from Asia, but they are delicate and the dogs are evil creatures. Wool is forgiving. Silk is not.

Honored Contributor

Didn't appear to be one in the foreseeable future, but now if you want a blender or a computer, well, you'll be flush with opportunities. As noted, yet one more brand we rarely see on-air anymore and it appears larger rugs are not as available as they used to be.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...