Respected Contributor

Funny about Wallet/Charger TSV....

I was talking to my mom. She said she had caught the tail end of the TSV and wanted to know why you would want to charge your wallet.

I just about cracked up laughing. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Funny about Wallet/Charger TSV....

LOL! Did you tell her it was for all the ""charge"" cards?
Regular Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Tribefan said: LOL! Did you tell her it was for all the ""charge"" cards?

Trusted Contributor

On 4/22/2014 mima said:

I was talking to my mom. She said she had caught the tail end of the TSV and wanted to know why you would want to charge your wallet.

I just about cracked up laughing. LOL

Good one!

Respected Contributor

On 4/22/2014 ChicagoHeather said:
On 4/22/2014 Tribefan said: LOL! Did you tell her it was for all the "charge" cards?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, Good one!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the interest rate is lowest?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

This is the only time u can charge something --- and NOT get a bill. I'm getting a real ""charge"" from this conversation. What other items can u plug into this wallet?

Honored Contributor

I got to say, I don't really know why someone would want this, the problems with identity theft, has been with the info., at stores.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

You guys are great! Love these posts Smiley Wink

Goldensrbest, some identity theft does happen this way. You are correct that the big data breaches that make the news are happening at the stores and credit card companies but it's a good idea to protect your own cards with something like this. I've had a case for my cards for at least 4 years so it isn't a new problem. And it's a bigger problem in cities or other areas with massive numbers of people. It's a lot easier for people to get close enough to "skim" your data. If you are rarely around large groups of people you may not have as high a risk.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I'm just going to say it. This is the stupidest TSV they've had in a while. It may not be a stupid item, but it's a stupid TSV.