New Contributor

Charged for order but never received TSV!

I recently ordered two sets of the Philosophy TSV. I received the Living Grace set but I have not received the Unconditional Love set. They were ordered at the same time and while the Living Grace set I was able to track, the Unconditional Love set has no tracking information.

I was charged for both and after contacting Customer Service, they said that they can issue a refund or replacement.

Unconditional is currently sold out. This is crazy! How can they charge your credit card, mark it shipped and have no information and not know why there is no tracking of any kind.

I want the set I ordered! Anyone ever experience this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Charged for order but never received TSV!

This is the same post that you wrote on the Philosophy board. You have been issued a refund. It's the pits, and I would be irritated but life goes on.

An option would be to convert your single delivery that you did receive to auto delivery. Call a month before it ships out and change over to UL.

Honored Contributor

Every once in awhile something I order will have absolutely no tracking but I've always had everything show up. Hang in there and I bet you'll get your order.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've only had one thing not arrive. Coincidentally it was a philosophy auto ship. I was refunded. Q can't be responsible for anything after it's shipped. I suspect someone else enjoyed it. Tracking numbers are recycled, not always reliable.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Occasional Contributor

Sounds like you are super frustrated. QVC does make errors. Considering how many items they ship daily, I think they do a great job. I have always had GREAT customer service. Calmly call customer service and tell them --calmly {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}--what's up. You should be able to get either a full refund or a waitlist order. If they cannot get a replacement, you can try and go to Philosophy and see if they can help.

I've been around since before dirt--I have had them screw things up. But, the customer service I receive is so great, I always leave with a smile.

Honored Contributor

This has happened maybe 3 times over the years. All I do is call QVC Customer Service, they see where I ordered it.

I tell them I never received it. They say, "OK, We will send out a new one". If they don't have it any longer (which has been the case 2 times) they give me credit for it.

They are very nice about all of it. The last time (which was recently) it was a jean jacket in black. I didn't get it.

I order something almost every day (yes, I promise) although I don't order nearly as much as I used to.

Today I ordered quite a bit of clothes and a few gadgets. I've been known to send everything back or none of it. I usually only send back if it doesn't fit.

Lately there have been times I've sent back if it was ugh! I sent back a Quacker Factory shirt the other day. It was nicely made but it had designs sewed all over the sleeves and the neck of the shirt. They used too much interfacing on the shirt and make it very, very stiff!

I posted here that when I went to put on the shirt (because of the interfacing) I felt a big lump. It was my inhaler! It had somehow gotten between the shirt and the interfacing!

Because they used heavy duty interfacing, it made the shirt tighter than it should have been! It went back.

Just call Customer Service. Tell them the problem. They are wonderful about taking care of the problem!

Honored Contributor

4 posts
Honored Contributor

It is frustrating to get caught in one of these snafus, but I agree with the poster who said you have to expect a few problems when a company ships millions of packages a year. Also agree I have always had competent and pleasant CS when there has been a rare problem over my 25 Q years.

Yes, I understand being upset, but I also understand 2 year olds throw tantrums, not adults. Sometimes there's just not the solution you want when a problem occurs. I sympathize with the Chinese families wanting their loved ones back from Flight 370. not with someone upset over a beauty product. Neither is likely to get exactly what they want.