Valued Contributor

Did anyone get the VPH TSV of Garden Globes?

I ordered them but having trouble with UPS. Due to a problem I had with UPS and HSN, UPS is now claiming they need a signature for me to receive this package. UPS IS CLAIMING QVC wants the signature but I know it's UPS themselves. Liars!!!

I missed 2 deliveries cuz I'm not home but the notice they left on Friday stated I needed to sign the back and they will leave the package. I signed and posted it. Today, that notice is gone and they are now claiming they need a signature. I won't be home tomorrow which is the final attempt so my TSV may be going back to QVC. I'm going to try and ask my neighbor but not sure he will be home either. I spend most of the evening trying to talk with UPS and all the info they gave me was bogus. They told me I could sign up for UPS My Choice and authorize online to leave the package but that was wrong cuz it wouldn't let me sign up although I received an email confirmation. The chat rep told me I couldn't use that service cuz the packing slip is older than 6 days old. Crazy what they will tell you to get you off the phone and after several conversations, I am no further along.

Hate UPS!!!