Valued Contributor

Anyone know what the TSV will be for April 20?

All that's listed online in the program guide is the category of "computers and tablets." Would anyone have the specific info about what the item will be? (I called customer service, but she didn't have the details.) I've always bought my computers directly from the manufacturer, but I'm curious as to what QVC plans to offer. Since I have to say goodbye to XP, I'm looking for a replacement. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the TSV will be for April 20?

Sorry I don't know what the TSV will be on April 20th I just wanted you to know if you buy a computer from QVC get ready to wait you may get lucky and get it in two or three weeks and you may have to wait for a month or longer. My husband just ordered the Dell TSV that was on March 16 our delivery date changed from April 14 to May 2.

Maybe QVC did so well on the last Dell TSV they are bringing it back who really knows QVC does repeat TSV's. Good luck I hope you get your new computer soon.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Autumnsunset. I'll probably go ahead and order the desktop from HP's website that I've had my eye on. Was just wondering what the Q might be offering. Chances are it'll be a laptop which is fine, but I really prefer a desktop to replace my old one that has XP.

Super Contributor

On 4/7/2014 qualityshopper said:

Thanks Autumnsunset. I'll probably go ahead and order the desktop from HP's website that I've had my eye on. Was just wondering what the Q might be offering. Chances are it'll be a laptop which is fine, but I really prefer a desktop to replace my old one that has XP.

Your welcome. I hope you find your perfect desktop we have a desktop HP 20 in All an one it is starting to slow down and give us problems going on 8 years we thought about getting a desktop but hubby saw this dell laptop that was the TSV and he thought it was a good deal he printed out the specs on it and went to the stores looking and no one could match QVC's price not even on Dell or HP's website there prices were higher I do a lot of scrapbooking and family photos dogs so I thought why not try a laptop I can move it around and sit on the sofa. I'm sure you will get your computer from HP a lot faster then I will get my Dell. Enjoy your new computer.

Contributor

I got an HP All in One computer from the Q, and had it in a matter of days.

Couldn't be happier with the system, service, and the tech service.

Granted it wasn't a tsv, but the price was still the best I could find for all that I got.

Thank you QVC!!!

Trusted Contributor

Every time I've looked at QVC's computer/tablet prices I've been shocked. I think they are very high. In their defense they usually bundle them with a lot of accessories. The price may be good if you want those accessories. Also, they often offer 5 or 6 Easy Pay options so that is good for some people. But if you just want the computer and don't need to do Easy Pay I think you can do better elsewhere.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

I almost bought a TSV notebook on here and after looking around found a much better price at Office Depot. I didn't need or would use all the extra's they add on. I saved at least several hundred and used a rebate. Unless you need EP I wouldn't do it.

Super Contributor

I like to know too if anyone knows. Is it a tablet or computer?

Super Contributor

Costco also has very competitive pricing. My brother got a laptop for $1,600. I purchased a similar one (actually, better), for $699 at Costco.

Super Contributor

E225895 HP 15

HP Pavilion 15" Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD

Retail Value: $1,944.95

QVC Price: $694.00

TSV Price: $589.92 (with 6 easy payments)

HP Pavilion 15" Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD w/ MS Office

Retail Value: $2,077.95

QVC Price: $814.00

TSV Price: $709.92 (with 6 easy payments)

HP Pavilion 17" Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD

Retail Value: $2,055.95

QVC Price: $744.00

TSV Price: $639.92 (with 6 easy payments)

HP Pavilion 17" Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD w/ MS Office

Retail Value: $2,188.95

QVC Price: $864.00

TSV Price: $759.92 (with 6 easy payments)

ETA: TSV will be on 4/13/14