Contributor
Does everyone know that the Vionic TSV is an advanced sale and will not be shipped for 3 weeks? I just noticed this on my receipt and called CS to inquire. She told me that they just found that out. Not once on any presentation or on the web site did anyone mention this. I think this is not quite honest. What do you think?
Valued Contributor

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I ordered the bronze color, and I'm excited to get them. Where I live, it doesn't become sandal weather until May. so it will work fine for me. If I lived in a warmer climate, I would be disappointed.

Anyway. enjoy your pretty new shoes.Smile

Trusted Contributor

That information is included in the online description. If you pull it up online and go to the delivery data estimate tab and put in your zip code it gives you the estimated delivery date. That date is also shown during step 2 (shipping method) of the regular checkout process. You just have to click on the orange lettered area - "view estimated delivery dates".

I don't care for everything that QVC does, but they are certainly not hiding anything about the future delivery date for the TSV.

Contributor

I wrote on the community thread a while ago NOT to order Vionic if you are bowlegged. Still having a problem with my one knee and it has cost me a lot of money. These shoes want to straighten out your leg but if you have bones that don't want to be straightened do not buy!

Contributor
Never did I have to search the web site to find out it was an advanced sale. First of all, I ordered from the TV presentation. Why then would I go to read about it on line? Therefore, yes, I think it is dishonest.
Super Contributor

thanks for the info.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/5/2014 subedew said: Never did I have to search the web site to find out it was an advanced sale. First of all, I ordered from the TV presentation. Why then would I go to read about it on line? Therefore, yes, I think it is dishonest.

You don't have to "search the web site". All you have to do is click on the TSV and all the info you need is right there, Personally I never order from the TV presentation because I am the one who is responsible for what I purchase, not the TV host, so I like to see the reviews or any other relevent info before I order so I order online.

Contributor
On 4/5/2014 Scotnovel said:
On 4/5/2014 subedew said: Never did I have to search the web site to find out it was an advanced sale. First of all, I ordered from the TV presentation. Why then would I go to read about it on line? Therefore, yes, I think it is dishonest.

You don't have to "search the web site". All you have to do is click on the TSV and all the info you need is right there, Personally I never order from the TV presentation because I am the one who is responsible for what I purchase, not the TV host, so I like to see the reviews or any other relevent info before I order so I order online.

Good for you. Not sure why your response is so personal. But you be sure and have a great day.
Contributor
After all this, my sandals were delivered today. Not sure what happened, but thanks QVC. My faith in you has been restored.