Respected Contributor

The TSV swimsuit looks cute but I'm worried that once in the water, the skirt might float up and you would be constantly pushing it down. Does anyone own a swimsuit with this silhouette and have any problems like that? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

yes

Honored Contributor

I also have that problem with this type suit. I think I have worn it maybe twice, only.

"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

Anybody sizing up as suggested? I find when I size up suits are too big?? My measurements are spot on for 20W which is what I normally wear. Have decided to stick with my usual size, 20W rather than sizing up. Hoping I'm guessing correctly. Purchased a swim dress from QVC last year and loved it. Fun to wear to play on the beach with my grandchildren AND lounge by the pool. "Covers my bits and pieces"!

Respected Contributor

It's cute but I don't like the idea of no bra size, does one size fit all. I am very small busted. I would probably take an 8 as they say size up one size. But how not sure how it would fit my chest. I think I will pass.

Super Contributor

I look beyond frumpy in anything like that, no support on top and the flowy piece of material makes me look heavier.

Respected Contributor

I had a suit similar to this. I had to tuck the skirt under the elastic in the upper thigh area. My husband hated the suit.

Contributor

Unfortunately, they do float up in water, that's why I switched to a tankini with shorts. They work perfectly in the water/water parks. I do think the swim dresses are cute. It's a shame they float up.

Super Contributor

Same problem with the skirts here. I have gone back to a regular one piece tank suit.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the replies. I guess I will have to pass on this suit since I already have a tankini with shorts and unfortunately I have trouble with that suit's top floating up in the water and I don't want another suit that does that. I think I will have to go back to a one piece tank suit.