Regular Contributor

Disappointed with Upcoming Orthaheel TSV

Just got the notice of the TSV sandal. I'm disappointed since I had hoped it would be a flip-flop. I have tried several of the sandals and found them to be too wide. They just don't offer a secure feeling even when the straps are adjusted. A thong style would have been a fit for more people in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Re: Disappointed with Upcoming Orthaheel TSV

I have several pair of Orthaheel sandals, all are flip flops. They're the most comfortable sandals I own.

I've been anxiously awaiting news of the TSV, I usually get emails but so far I haven't gotten anything. I was hoping it would be another flip flop. Oh well.

Respected Contributor

I have about ten Orthaheel styles. Two are slippers, the rest thong/flip flop styles.

I am also disappointed in the TSV. Triple straps are not for me!

Trusted Contributor

I have a narrow foot and so many of the shoes offered appear to be wider. Are most of the Vionic/Orthaheel shoes a wider width? I agree with the OP...a flip flop would probably fit more women.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

Do you think this shoe will run narrow?

Respected Contributor

Why, oh, why can't QVC offer shoes in narrow widths? It's rare to find any, sometimes Clarks will have one or two, that's it. They are ignoring an entire section of the population.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Super Contributor

I am disappointed in the Velcro closure. I refuse to purchase anything with Velcro.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2014 cairnlover said:

I am disappointed in the Velcro closure. I refuse to purchase anything with Velcro.

Me too

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know the item # or the price?

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

The item # is A252649 and from my email the price is $65.50. Would guess that the price since it's advertised a an early buy.