Trusted Contributor

Did anyone pre-order Isaac's TSV handbag?

I would love to know what you think. I tried to pre-order but the color I wanted showed as sold out. TIA

Contributor

Re: Did anyone pre-order Isaac's TSV handbag?

Hi! I love isaacmizrahilive, can you tell me when is this handbag comming? Do you have an item number?
Trusted Contributor

It will be on at midnight (so tomorrows tsv). I can't find the number, but it is a basic leather hobo and the colors I remember are aqua, melon, citron, dk blue,saddle, black and white. I am pretty sure the price is about $150. I own his last Bridgehampton tsv handbag and am very happy with it so will watch a presentation and decide. I mostly was hoping someone could tell me if the quality is equal to his other bags...sometimes when they mass produce for a lower tsv price quality suffers.

Respected Contributor

The Isaac bag is not until April 14th according to Inside Q. I think tomorrow's Isaac TSV are the 24/7 ankle pants.

Contributor

The aqua sounds nice!! Do you know the size? I love big bags! So, it is until april 14th?
Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry I thought the handbag was the tsv...didn't know about capri's. I'm disappointed it isn't until the 14th and surprised some colors are gone when it is that far off. Sorry for my mistake .

Honored Contributor

I love Isaac's bags! But I don't think this one has feet, and that's a quirk of mine. I like my bags to have feet. So if it doesn't, I'll pass. But they are so pretty! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2014 beach-mom said:

I love Isaac's bags! But I don't think this one has feet, and that's a quirk of mine. I like my bags to have feet. So if it doesn't, I'll pass. But they are so pretty! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The bag does have feet.
Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 3/30/2014 beach-mom said:

The bag does have feet.

Thank you! I couldn't tell from the picture! Smile

Respected Contributor

Has anyone gotten the tangerine? The colors look different in the insider and online. The aqua looks more green in the insider. One review said the tangerine leans toward coral.