New Contributor

Does anyone know what the Lenox TSV is going to be on April 2, 2014? I no longer get the Insider Magazine. Hoping it's the dinnerware I am going to order soon. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Another poster said that Butterfly Meadow dinnerware is featured in the April Insider, but it didn't say that it was going to be the TSV. If it is the TSV, then I'll be getting it. I've been to a friend's house where she served a meal on that dinnerware and it's lovely. I tried to get her to leave it behind when she moved across the country last year, but she turned me down. Wink

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I purchased H168480, 16-piece set they offered the other day. I could not resist. The last thing I needed was dinnerware, but they were so beautiful I just had to have them.

New Contributor

Thanks, that helps!

Honored Contributor
If that's the TSV I'm in big trouble!
Contributor
I'm hoping it's a flatware set which is also in the Insider but not listed as the TSV. I'm looking for a flatware set for my son who just bought his first home.
Occasional Contributor

I need a new set of flatware. Does anyone if the TSV is a flatware set from lenox?

Valued Contributor

It's a 107 piece flatware set - service for 12. I deleted the preview email but the price was in the neighborhood of $160. I did not care for the shape of the knife blades but it is an 18/10 stainless set.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone purchased any of the Lenox flatware from QVC? I'm 'sort of ' interested in this TSV, but I'm concerned about the quality of the flatware. The other Lenox sets here have gotten mixed reviews. I currently have an old Oneida set and don't really need new flatware, but I'd get this set if I knew it would be good quality--heavy and sturdy. I know that it's 'imported', but even out in the retail marketplace most things like this are no longer made here in the U.S.

I'd appreciate your opinions. Smile

Contributor

They just put up all kinds of Lenox on new arrivals. I think it's going to be a dish set. Looks like it might be. I would look at what is coming in new. They are putting everything Lenox up now.