Super Contributor

Did anyone buy Joy's pillows yesterday? (The TS on the southern channel) I think they sold close to 120,000 of them, which must be some sort of shopping channel record! I hope I like it as I hate returning large items.......

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it too. I'm always on the hunt for an acceptable pillow. I have a tempurpedic pillow that I used to like but it's been bothering my neck lately. I seem to go through phases with what works and what doesn't. I hope this one is decent.

Trusted Contributor

I saw those and thought about it since I need new pillows but will no longer buy a product that doesn't have some reviews, especially her products as I have not had good luck with anything of hers except hangars (purchased many years ago). I made the mistake of ordering Tony Little pillow a few years ago without looking at the reviews and couldn't believe how uncomfortable the thing was so sent it back. Not all reviews are worthwhile, but, without any, who knows what the pillow is really like. Unfortunately I no longer trust the vendors or hosts ravings about how wonderful something is.

Super Contributor

I know what you mean. But I didn't want to wait and have to order at a higher price next time (doubt would be free shipping either). I really liked the one I'd had for years, but had to replace it. I don't like the new one I replaced it with as much as the older one, so I'm still on the hunt........

Honored Contributor

I thought about ordering it but passed. I have tried so many pillows & spent so much money looking for one I really like. I finally tired a latex pillow which I love. It's still comfy but too flat for me now so I need a new one.

Valued Contributor

I ordered it first time it was aired. They were only available in white and were under a different item #. The reviews were mostly either loved or hated it. The main complaint in the reviews was the smell. The temperpedic material has a chemical smell that does dissipate after about 30 days.

It is really comfortable for me and I love it especially for the price. I am a side sleeper with a bad neck and this was blessed relief..

I hope you find it comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Scotnovel said:

I saw those and thought about it since I need new pillows but will no longer buy a product that doesn't have some reviews, especially her products as I have not had good luck with anything of hers except hangars (purchased many years ago). I made the mistake of ordering Tony Little pillow a few years ago without looking at the reviews and couldn't believe how uncomfortable the thing was so sent it back. Not all reviews are worthwhile, but, without any, who knows what the pillow is really like. Unfortunately I no longer trust the vendors or hosts ravings about how wonderful something is.

I sooo agree! With her hard sell hyped up presentations I want to read more about it beforehand !!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a thread about boobs.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Scotnovel said:

Different strokes and all that, but I LOVE Tony's pillows. It's my favorite pillow of all time. It's pricey though so I went on eBay and bought the Sobakowa pillows which are exactly the same except a tiny bit smaller. They are the only pillow that relieves the arthritis in my neck.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I cancelled when I realized they weren't washable. Dust mites and all that.