Contributor
Is the wig for the TSV for large heads? Like 22 in -23in?
Honored Contributor
I see 2 MAJOR ISSUES with the TSV. First, there is no mention of size in any of the written copy. Second, no silver gray in the Classic Page style????? One of the most beautiful, classic styles for mature women and no silver???? I can get away with a light blonde, and I've ordered one, and if it helps you at all OP, I find that these wigs are much stretchier than old fashioned wigs. I didn't watch the whole midnight presentation so I don't know if the HairUWear rep said anything specific about size or not. I'll be watching the upcoming presentation, and if they say anything in particular about size, I'll post.
Regular Contributor

Obvious they are not that serious about the wig offerings. It is typical that they assume most can use whatever the size is there are offering so they do not want to confuse anyone with information. Even the wig companies offer a very limited selection beyond their standard head size. But the really limited color choices and no silver.....totally explainable.

Frequent Contributor
During the midnight presentation, the vendor said there are two Velcro tabs at the nape of the neck that can expand the wig. She did not give measurements.
Respected Contributor

When I saw these the first thought I had was how poorly they are designed. I'm sorry, but you can tell right away it's a wig. They're cheap looking. There are too many other places to find nice, natural looking wigs.

Honored Contributor

These wigs look very fake to me. I thought all of the hosts and models looked like they were wearing a cheap wig.