Super Contributor

Congratulations to Lori on a great day! My credit card is still hot! I wonder how many tsv's were sold?

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed it too. I bought a few new things for myself and for my sister. I really like Lori. She seems to be so appreciative of her opportunity to be on QVC. She deserves the credit.

Sandra did a great job, as did Sharon. All the models were styled so nicely too. I was really looking forward to today! It would be great if they gave LOGO a TSV every month!

The last count I heard was 83.000, but it may be more. Sandra said they brought in 105,000! Oh my, that's a lot of tops!!

I am looking forward to LOGO LUXE on Monday night.

Glad you enjoyed the shows too!

Honored Contributor
I only got to watch the second half of the show with Sandra. It was a nice show. I liked the TSV, but I would have preferred if it was longer. Jayne looked great in the white with orange under it. I don't want to have to layer it.
Occasional Contributor
My only regret is that the web site was down for some time this morning. I wonder if this affected sales? It did not slow me done much.
Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 rar3 said: My only regret is that the web site was down for some time this morning. I wonder if this affected sales? It did not slow me done much.

It didn't slow me down either! I had to place my first couple orders with a rep but I was back online after that.

Frequent Contributor
Didn't slow me down, either. Bought several tops and a pair of leggings. Needed a few things to fill in my spring wardrobe and mission accomplished.