Contributor
Anyone know what the LOGO TSV is going to be? And item number of you have...thanks in advance!
Contributor
I found it...A267133. More info under Fashion Lori Goldstein
Super Contributor

I wasn't sure about this top ... but I loved the yellow. Bought it!

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying it in the black color. I liked some of the other colors, but they look sheer and I don't want to layer. I wish Lori would do more saturated colors. She'll do a bright pink or purple (neither of which I like), but otherwise seems to favor drabs or pastels.

Valued Contributor

I just love her style! I think her colors are so flattering. That's the problem...I love ALL of them! I was smart with this TSV. I bought one in Feb, to see if I liked it (due to the new s/h policy). I loved it, so I bought 2 more on ez pay day. I bet it will sell out.

This TSV top does have a vintage look to it. That's why I love my LOGO pieces b/c they are so unique to what is out there. If I walked into a boutique where I live, I would pay at least double for this top. A lot of attention to detail has been put into this garment.

Honored Contributor

I got the Pink Sorbet early. I took a chance. I don't look great in pink, but I thought this one leaned more coral, or looked like it did in the video of Lori and Amy in Lori's workplace. It does. It looks great on me - got affirmation from DH and DD! Smile

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2015 mnmom said:

I'm trying it in the black color. I liked some of the other colors, but they look sheer and I don't want to layer. I wish Lori would do more saturated colors. She'll do a bright pink or purple (neither of which I like), but otherwise seems to favor drabs or pastels.

Designers generally work within a specific color palette ... these are the colors she favors and which apparently sell. I can always find one or two colors that work for me.

If anyone were to look through the stuff I make ... they would notice that I like to work within a specific range of colors. I couldn't possibly make something in a color I couldn't relate to.

Respected Contributor

Why are her tops so,so long? I love this one but it would look silly on me.

Honored Contributor
I got the black and the purple. I'm going to wear the black tonight. It's so pretty
Super Contributor
On 3/28/2015 brii said: I got the black and the purple. I'm going to wear the black tonight. It's so pretty

I bought the yellow at midnight ... bought the black this afternoon. The purple was a contender!