Honored Contributor

I believe the Tracfone is the TSV for tomorrow. I like an idiot deleted the email so I don't have details other than it is around $100. Does anyone know if this phone is any good? I would be using it strictly as an emergency phone in case my landline phone wasn't working. I guess it's good enough for that!

Super Contributor

I'd like to know details on it as well. I got a new Tracfone a few months ago and the darn thing has been full of spam calls and messages from the day I activated it!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm considering it also. The last phone TSV was an LG, and this one is a Samsung. I hope the Samsung is a good phone, because I'm ready to take the plunge.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor
They just added the graphic for tomorrow's TSV on the home page. No details on price or Item Number yet.
Contributor
I guess they like to keep us on our toes ;( The graphic for tomorrow's TSV is no longer on the home page slideshow. It has been moved to: http://www.qvc.com/ElectronicsTSVPreview.content.html
Respected Contributor
On 3/23/2015 Q _ Shopper said: They just added the graphic for tomorrow's TSV on the home page. No details on price or Item Number yet.

Hi Q_Shopper, the item # is E227088.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

You can get a review of this phone or others from this site. http://tracfonereviewer.blogspot.com/

Make sure the phone works where you live.

Occasional Contributor
I'd be afraid to order this. Tracfone has horrible customer service. The same customer service reps as Straight Talk and Net 10. They do not speak English. The presentation I saw this morning, said QVC customers have their own dedicated service number for this deal, but I'm sure it's the same call center. But this is a deal for someone who doesn't live on their phone who wants an updated device. But once you discover what all the phone can be used for, and unlimited plan might be more cost effective.
Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 Heather1715 said: I'd be afraid to order this. Tracfone has horrible customer service. The same customer service reps as Straight Talk and Net 10. They do not speak English. The presentation I saw this morning, said QVC customers have their own dedicated service number for this deal, but I'm sure it's the same call center. But this is a deal for someone who doesn't live on their phone who wants an updated device. But once you discover what all the phone can be used for, and unlimited plan might be more cost effective.

The only service I've tried of those you mentioned was Net 10 - some of the worst CS I've ever had. I should have turned them into my state's attorney general!

Last time QVC was offering a phone, I walked into the Verizon center a mile from home and told a rep about that offer. I'd been told by a phone rep a few weeks before that that I had as inexpensive a plan as my phone qualified for, but that fellow was suddenly able to find me a plan for $30/month less. Still more than the TSV would have been initially, but also $350 less annually than I'd been paying. I stayed with my old phone and with Verizon.

Honored Contributor

The caller on now is now so cute