Regular Contributor

I have never seen one single Breezies as a customer top rated. That makes me hesitant to order. What have you all experienced?

Honored Contributor

The best bra I have worn and I now have several are the Fruit of the Loom cotton underwire. They come in many sizes, are available at Walmart and the price is around $12.00. If the "modesty" thing is a problem or question Walmart also sells covers for the bra inside. I also think they are very comfortable bras.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the tip! My husband works for WalMart so , added bonus, DISCOUNT! Smiley Happy

It's so frustrating to sort through bras in the stores. I tried on so many this past week and between the tags and the bras themselves being so rough, I was all scratched up! Looked like a crime scene Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed the ratings too and it makes me wonder why they are still on QVC when other top rated designers are gone?

The last time I brought a Breezies bra or panties was probably way over ten years ago and I didn't have a problem but after I went for a professional bra fitting many years ago I found that I needed a larger cup size and Breezies doesn't seem to want to expand their sizing beyond DD.

Respected Contributor

I've tried Breezies a few times and have not been satisfied with any of them. I'm adding Breezies to my list of things never to order without being able to personally touch/smell/try on:

1) Fragrance

2) Shoes

3) Breezies

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the tip! My husband works for WalMart so , added bonus, DISCOUNT! Smiley Happy

It's so frustrating to sort through bras in the stores. I tried on so many this past week and between the tags and the bras themselves being so rough, I was all scratched up! Looked like a crime scene Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I appreciate the help. You made my decision for me!

Thanks!!

Regular Contributor
On 3/23/2015 suzeecat said:

I've tried Breezies a few times and have not been satisfied with any of them. I'm adding Breezies to my list of things never to order without being able to personally touch/smell/try on:

1) Fragrance

2) Shoes

3) Breezies

I, too, have had bad experiences buying shoes through QVC.

Philosophy fragrance has worked though, one time I had to trade out for another "flavor". Baby Grace not so good, I thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried several Breezies styles, in my correct size. None of them fit all that well and some were uncomfortable. No more Breezies for me. I now take the time to go to Kohl's and try on several styles until I find one that I like.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Wonderful colors, and I like the t-shirt aspect of it. The pima cotton, solid color t-shirts can be very revealing, so a bra like this is great.