Honored Contributor
According to the Program schedule, it appears that the TSV may be a wig or hairpiece. I've had some really good luck with QVC wigs lately, so if anyone happens to know about what this particular offering will be, please post! I wear 2 of Sherri's wigs all the time, and I'm waiting for one of Tabitha's. The TSV does not seem to be LuxHair. Looking forward to any information you have.......
Valued Contributor

I bought one of Sherri's wigs a month of so back (lost my hair going through chemo) but there was enough hair on that wig for another 1 or 2 more wigs...lol. Also bought a second one, which I liked a little bit more but that no one else liked at all so that one went back as well.

Then I went to a wig store and although they were much more expensive, $500 to be exact, the quality far surpassed the other two and since I've got another six months of wearing that darn thing, I figured the investment would be worth it.

However, what I really wanted I couldn't find, a curly wig with short hair and if I can find one of them on QVC I would take another shot at it. I'll be watching.

Maria

Super Contributor

I believe (but please don't hold me to it) the TSV is going to be a choice of 3 wigs (two short and a bob) from Hairdo by HairUwear. I've never worn their wigs but I do have their Style A Do, which I really like. Good quality, washes well and so easy to use. Thinking of picking up a second one for summer. Wish they would bring a clip on pony in curls! Hope that helps.

Honored Contributor
Any updates?
Esteemed Contributor
Has anyone gotten a early TSV email? Would love to know what style the eighth will be?
Honored Contributor

WOW - what a FUN show with Marybeth and the adorable vendor - Christina! I'm so enjoying them play 'dress up' with their wigs!!! I'm so trying the textured in the medium red brown. It's close to my own color now in fact a bit more red and that's what I more enjoy. can't wait to get mine!!!!

Christina (vendor) is just beautiful!!! She looks great in all of these wigs, any color, any style! And her own long hair ain't too bad bad either!!!!

I never did get my email on these wigs, wonder why. Sometimes I don't always get an email on the tsv's.

Occasional Contributor

These wigs just scream"" I am fake. I am a wig!

Frequent Contributor