Not applicable
OMG, how often are we going to have to watch the Vitamix presentations. Come on QVC, let's have some new products and TSV.
Trusted Contributor
Every TSV is overkill. We just don't need so many hours of one product. It's a real bore
Valued Contributor

When I saw it was going to be the TSV I knew it would be a day of constant Vitamix presentations. So I have not watched.

Honored Contributor

No more than any of the other popular products from Wen to Ripka to Logo to Philosophy.

Just as supermarkets keep right on offering bread and milk, QVC has to offer what sells. I don't think they'll stop offering unless someone can persuade buyers to go away.

I'm apparently one of the few who is perfectly happy when they're selling something I know for sure I'm not going to buy.

Regular Contributor

I love my Vitamix and I was glad to buy from QVC with the easy pay.

But there are others who may not have seen it, so therefore it's on frequently.

Though I have a Vitamix I do like the presentations to get new ideas of what to make in my Vitamix. It's like having it on the Food Network but the dishes prepared are a lot easier. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor
Iam tired of seeing Vitamax too. Same old TSVs
Respected Contributor

I have a Vitamix and enjoy the presentations. I always seem to learn something new. On days when the TSV is something I don't like, I just don't watch.

Regular Contributor

Usually the weekends are boring on QVC. I'm finding that my favorite day to watch QVC is on Fridays now particularly Shawn Says Accessorize. I used to love Monday evenings but it has been such a hot mess. Hopefully Monday nights will settle down.

Trusted Contributor

Whenever they sell the VM, they make thousands of sales of these $400 plus blenders, raking in millions of dollars. If you were QVC, why would you not continue to promote these heavily as they are big sellers.

QVC is in business to make money. They are not a non-profit. They have to market what brings in revenue. So many people oh these forums seems to believe that QVC exists solely to entertain them. QVC is not here to alleviate our boredom.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch live QVC except when I want to learn something. I have a Vitamix and I tune in to get some ideas on what more to do with it. Love this product. One of the best things I ever bought for my kitchen. I will admit, mine came from Costco.

I also want to add their customer service (Vitamix) is second to none.