New Contributor

I ordered the Little Giant Ladder TSV March 15. The EDD was March 19. I received an email that said it was shipped on the 16th, however when I checked the status it said that it was on its way to the UPS facility. Usually when I receive an email, I actually receive the product before the EDD. I still have not gotten it, and it still says it's on its way to the UPS facility.

My question is.....has anyone actually received this ladder from the 3/15 TSV? Or is it most likely a problem with my order? The last time this happened, the item was lost and they had to send it out again. Thankfully that doesn't happen often.

Thank you for your input. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
I ordered a different product that was shown as shipped on March 17th with an EDD of March 20th, and it too is merely showing that the UPS label has ben created for it, not that it ever actually left QVC's warehouse. I just sent them an email about it. Either they're severely backlogged or else someone isn't doing what they're supposed to.
Honored Contributor

I ordered one as a gift on the 15th and it was here on the 18th. I live in Pennsylvania and the box was shipped from North Carolina from the QVC center, not from the manufacturer.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered it and it was here in 5 days. I don't think I've ever had a QVC purchase arrived so quickly...........I'm in Arizona.

New Contributor

I'm in Virginia, and usually anything I get from Rocky Mount is here in a couple of days. I guess I need to call them. I'll wait until tomorrow after UPS runs and see what happens then. They don't usually update the shipping info on the weekends, so I might see something different tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your replies. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Well........still no ladder. UPS info still says the same thing. I called Q Customer Service. They said I have to wait until 3/29 to make sure it's not going to show up. They've put another one on hold for me, but it won't ship until after 3/29. That will make delivery about 3 weeks after my original order. Not good! Guess hubby's b'day gift will be a little late. Smiley Sad