Respected Contributor
Is there some magic formula to know when QVC posts a TSA Preview on their site and why is it such a big secret? Also, how do people know ahead and pre-order stuff? I am a very good QVC customer for 20 years, so why don't I know this if it is common knowledge? Why the preferential treatment, QVC?
Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV Preview and pre-order

Are you signed up to receive QVC emails? You can sign up using the link at the bottom of the page. I receive TSV pre-order emails for all of the brands that I purchase regularly. As for why QVC offers pre-orders -- it's a marketing technique. It makes those purchasers feel special and therefore more likely to order. I've probably ordered a few TSV's through a pre-order email that I would have thought twice about if I just saw them airing on T.V.

Valued Contributor

We get pre-order emails. Change your email preferences if you want advanced notice. That's how I got the 3/17 TSV sweater at my doorstep ON 3/17. I don't often pre-order or buy TSVs but the Aran Craft cardigan was worth it.
Occasional Contributor

All of a sudden I stopped receiving my pre-order emails. I am a very good customer too-