Trusted Contributor

I was at work, but I noticed that there were early OTOs and it is still available. Just curious. It is beautiful-and I am trying not to buy anything these last 2 months.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Ripka TSV sell well??

If you want to blow $600.00 on three bangles not worth $150.00 you did not miss out on anything. Save your money for something that is worth $600.00($200.00 per bangle and three auto-deliveries). It did not sell out---no surprise!!!

Super Contributor

They were too expensive for what they were, but I really liked them except for the color combinations. The London blue topaz set was just right, but the amethyst set was ugly when Ripka threw that dark garnet in there. It needed a lighter choice with the amethyst. Then I found out the next day that you could swap the peridot into the amethyst set for the second shipment. That would have been pretty. I love to collect sets of bangle bracelets, but this one wasn't right for me.

Oh well..................

tea

Occasional Contributor

I didn't like the London Blue Topaz bracelet at all and opted for the Amethyst set. I will wait and see if I like the bracelt when it comes. $200 per bracelet wasn't a value, but it wasn't overly priced either. The designs were attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of JR jewelry, entirely over priced and too busy; I prefer a simpler design like RLM even Dawkins. I do have Shawn's bracelet, one cuff and a couple of watches and that is enough for me.