Contributor
I ordered the TS a little after midnight. After thinking about the sizing and cost, I tried to cancel it a minute ago, and it it too late! Said it is already in processing to ship. Are they really that efficient? If this blouse is too big, I am going to be upset about paying shipping to return. :-(
Respected Contributor

Re: You have to be kidding....

LOL, I've had quite a few things that ship almost immediately, I'm always shocked. Generally it takes up to 10 days.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

Call customer service directly, they can cancel. CALL THEM.

Regular Contributor

I've had this happen on occasion. Some things ship right away while others sit in processing mode for days. Don't know the rhyme or reason to it. Initially I thought they had gotten wise to those of us who cancel (I do it often) but I find most items are still cancel-able.

Esteemed Contributor

The last couple tsv's I've bought have shipped really fast- but I thought we had at least the same business day to cancel. Or at least edit the order!

Esteemed Contributor

I really think they are putting our orders 'in process' immediately in order to discourage cancelling. Whether they make a sale or not, they are going to make money, so that is going to be another little lucrative business practice for them.

Valued Contributor

10 days, I have never had anything I ordered take 10 days!
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 IControlMyHappiness said:

Call customer service directly, they can cancel. CALL THEM.

I did that last week and I still got the item in the mail.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree to call them just to be sure.

You can also try logging out / deleting history, etc and logging in again, then try to cancel it. I've noticed some sort of glitch in the online system, when looking at my order status a couple of times in the past. I've noticed an item not showing me an option to cancel, but after quitting the browser and starting over again, I have been able to cancel. I don't understand it, but I've certainly experienced it. Of course, this won't work if it's truly too late in the process, but if it's a glitch it might...HTH!

Regular Contributor

I have noticed the extremely fast shipping also. My theory is if Q ships immediately they can make money on the returns because they are not refunding shipping any longer.