Not applicable
I have been a QVC customer for over 20 years. I have tried many times to watch a Susan Graver show; especially like today when she has a TSV. I can't seem to watch due to the fact that she constantly talks, speaks over the hosts and although she might be excited, is too much to handle. After a few minutes I can't watch any more. In a positive, constructive criticism type of way, some QVC Exec. Needs to speak with her about this. This customer is totally turned off & I tune out! Anyone else feel the same?
Esteemed Contributor
Is that popcorn-eating deer still around?
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of SG and have only a couple of her items but whenever I do see her, I mute the TV. She doesn't give any useful info anyway so just watch the presentation if you're interested and go to the computer for specifics.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch her either but I have to say that I think todays SV is very pretty; but the price is way too much especially with no easy pay. For me, even with reduce s/h it will be $50. I don't need to pay that much for one item anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

In answer to your question, no, I do not feel as you do. Today's collection was very pretty, and as I watch the snow pile up and as I recover from total hip replacement, the fabrics in spring colors and the hope that winter will actually end, helped to buoy my spirits. Great time to review my seasonal wardrobe.

May optimism reign.

Cogito ergo sum
Not applicable

I knew there had to be others that feel the same way. I get that she's enthusiastic about her clothing but you're right. She constantly talks when the host is explaining colors, etc. Please, some one at QVC, tell her to simmer down.

Super Contributor

No - I enjoy SG, her personality and her clothes!

The upside of the I-Hate-SG posts ... my ignore user list grows and grows!

People are free to express their opinions, but I'm under no obligation to read them.

Not applicable

I hate to repeat but want to chime in about the non-stop talking. Please stop her. I really can't take more then a few minutes and it's hurting her business. Like most I""m sure she's a lovely lady but this is so over the top. I have bought some of her clothes and have been about 50% happy with them. Some are wonderful while others are cheap and ill fitting. Over all she would sell me more if she didn't drool over her clothes and talk constantly.

Respected Contributor

I also enjoy watching Susan. I like that she is enthusiastic and enjoy hearing her talk.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy SG and her presentations. I never get the complaints. I just don't watch a vendor or host if they bother me so. It's very easy to shop on line and many of the products even have videos which can be easily muted.