Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

Has anyone received an "early order" item number for Susan Graver's TSV that's coming up Thursday? If so, will you share? I almost always receive one and don't have one this time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

A261987. $41.97.

Regular Contributor

Thanks Krimpette! It looks like it has possibilities. A change from liquid knit at least.
Honored Contributor

Not loving the numeric sizing. The S, M, L sizing gives you a little leeway to compensate for the Q's inconsistencies.

Like the top,but do I want to risk the shipping charges both ways? Not sure.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help Krimpette. You're awesome for helping. It shows up as $49 and change, though. Trying to avoid having to sit up till midnight due to medication.

Faeriemoon (love the screen name), I don't like the numeric sizing, either. I think it's too expensive unless they really reduce the price tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

Well, it is not my style, but it's not liquid knit, so that a plus, anyway. Good luck and hope you enjoy it, if you decide to order.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 3/3/2015 aingeal said:

Thanks for your help Krimpette. You're awesome for helping. It shows up as $49 and change, though. Trying to avoid having to sit up till midnight due to medication.

Faeriemoon (love the screen name), I don't like the numeric sizing, either. I think it's too expensive unless they really reduce the price tomorrow night.

You're quite welcome! The e-mail clearly shows the lower price. Perhaps you can order now and have customer service adjust the price for you? Never tried that, but maybe it will work if you let them know that you never got the e-mail. (Shipping is showing as $3).

Respected Contributor

On 3/3/2015 faeriemoon said:

Not loving the numeric sizing. The S, M, L sizing gives you a little leeway to compensate for the Q's inconsistencies.

I agree about the number sizes. I looked on the "click here" size charts and it makes me a borderline between two and I have no. Clue about going up or down. The shipping for returns makes me hesitate. I saw the sizing and was not so thrilled because it's a nice looking top.
Occasional Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Krimpette said:
On 3/3/2015 aingeal said:

Thanks for your help Krimpette. You're awesome for helping. It shows up as $49 and change, though. Trying to avoid having to sit up till midnight due to medication.<br /> <br /> Faeriemoon (love the screen name), I don't like the numeric sizing, either. I think it's too expensive unless they really reduce the price tomorrow night.

You're quite welcome! The e-mail clearly shows the lower price. Perhaps you can order now and have customer service adjust the price for you? Never tried that, but maybe it will work if you let them know that you never got the e-mail. (Shipping is showing as $3).

Thanks again, Krimpette. I'm wondering now if they might put it on Easy Pay. Her tops are getting so expensive if you want more than one. I ordered two by "check" and will call them and see if they will adjust the price. Really appreciate all your help.

Occasional Contributor

On 3/3/2015 birkin baby said:
On 3/3/2015 faeriemoon said:

I agree about the number sizes. I looked on the "click here" size charts and it makes me a borderline between two and I have no. Clue about going up or down. The shipping for returns makes me hesitate. I saw the sizing and was not so thrilled because it's a nice looking top.

Hey, there! I checked the "garment sizing" against the measurements on the size chart. If I order according to the size chart, this thing would swallow me whole. So I think you're right, and the "click here" garment sizing is the way to go. But like you, I don't like the numeric stuff, and it doesn't always work for me.