Trusted Contributor

Never had any problems with ebates. Mr Rebates seems to NOT want to pay. Have had $78 pending for months. Do not understand. Can anyone pass along info. I would appreciate them paying out. Perhaps it is not worth dealing with them? Thanks.

Super Contributor

Did you reply to the email form requesting your money? If not done by the date on the email, then go ahead and fill out the request form and it should arrive in the beginning of April batch of out-going rebate checks. You have to request it. hope this helps. I never had a problem, but I have over-looked my email and had to wait til the next month .

moongirl

Honored Contributor

They pay, I have used them for a few years. I earned over 1400 last year. I have over 300 in available funds now. This is how it works. After your purchase with mr rebates you will get a confirmation of your rebate amount. That amount goes into pending rebates where it sits for exactly 90 days. This is to be sure there were no returns, refunds or such. At 91 days it is moved to available rebate amount. Now you can get your money...but you have to request it. There is an icon for request funds. I opt for a check, but you can have it deposited to a paypal account. I don't know how that works.

If you have requested the money, you should receive a check by mail in 2 weeks. I think they send out checks once a month. It is real money, I cannot believe I get this cash, and all those years I never used mr rebates!!

If you have done all this and no money, you need to contact them. Go to top of page, and click for contact by email. Perhaps you are expecting a check and it went to paypal and you don't know? Or maybe they have a wrong email or address, but it is unusual to not get your money. I have many friends who use mrrebates, and no one has had a problem, so something might be wrong

Honored Contributor

i would like to add they have wonderful customer service. 2 times on really big orders from Nordstrom they did not get my purchase. It was about 70 dollars in rebate too! After I contacted them (you wait 30 days from date of purchase) they contacted Nordstrom, verified my purchase, and I got the refund!

Honored Contributor
Check your account settings. When you get to $30 in availabke rebates, you get an email about 3-5 days before the end of the month asking if you want a oayout. You have 2 options, check by mail or Paypal. I always choose Paypal. The money is transferred to ky Paypak account on the first, I get an email confirmation, then i go into PayPal and transfer it into my bank account or just leave it there.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2015 shoekitty said:

i would like to add they have wonderful customer service. 2 times on really big orders from Nordstrom they did not get my purchase. It was about 70 dollars in rebate too! After I contacted them (you wait 30 days from date of purchase) they contacted Nordstrom, verified my purchase, and I got the refund!

Vouching for customer service. I've had several purchases where my "click" was registered, but no rebate showed up in my account. I emailed them and they researched the purchase and manually adjusted those purchases. No problem!

Respected Contributor

I've used Mr. Rebates for many years and never had one single problem; highly recommend.

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to add my kudos to Mr. Rebates. I too have emailed CS and received rebates and adjustments. I have used them for years and been extremely pleased!

KK

Honored Contributor

I also have pretty good luck with Mr Rebates, it is not uncommon to have issues sometimes with all of these types of sites, so much technical stuff involved . Abigail at Mr R CS is very helpful.

Honored Contributor
I recently had a problem with my purchases not showing up when I used Safari. I contacted their CS, and they were extremely helpful and nice. Now I use another browser. They credited me with my purchases.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment