Contributor

Oreck TSV -another vacuum cleaner????

Seriously, QVC… another vacuum cleaner TSV? As if the endless parade of Dyson TSV's isn't bad enough, now you're back to the Oreck? Whatever happened to a nice variety of merchandise being offered for the TSV? The same old products or product categories is just getting boring. I've said it before and I'll say it again: how many vacuum cleaners can people have?
Honored Contributor

Re: Oreck TSV -another vacuum cleaner????

I've converted my two latest into earrings, so I guess with this one I'll be starting on my charm bracelet!
New Contributor

QVC HAS BECOME BORING AND TOTALLY OUT OF TOUCH. I'M GIVING UP SINCE THERE ARE MANY OTHER CHOICES ELSEWHERE AND USUALLY FOR A BETTER PRICE AND OFTEN WITH FREE SHIPPING.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Newnick ame said: I've converted my two latest into earrings, so I guess with this one I'll be starting on my charm bracelet!

HAHAHAHA.....Now that is funny.....

Esteemed Contributor

I am wondering if they finally ran out of Dyson and Shark....we haven't seen the Oreck in a long time...

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised they even try selling Orecks; the technology and performance is so far behind Dyson and Shark. Nobody in their right mind would consider such a purchase.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: I'm surprised they even try selling Orecks; the technology and performance is so far behind Dyson and Shark. Nobody in their right mind would consider such a purchase.
I own two and prefer them over my dyson.. But I might not be in my right mind anyway...I'm just sayin'....LOL!
Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 BOGLIN said:

QVC HAS BECOME BORING AND TOTALLY OUT OF TOUCH. I'M GIVING UP SINCE THERE ARE MANY OTHER CHOICES ELSEWHERE AND USUALLY FOR A BETTER PRICE AND OFTEN WITH FREE SHIPPING.

I don't think that QVC will miss your business.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Kachina624 said: I'm surprised they even try selling Orecks; the technology and performance is so far behind Dyson and Shark. Nobody in their right mind would consider such a purchase.

Have one and would get another one so call me crazy.

Super Contributor

I agree Q has become boring, don't buy much anymore, my credit card is glad.