Occasional Contributor

Joan Rivers TSV Trench....Same sizing as past JR Trench Coats?

I am thinking about getting the past TSV Joan Rivers Trench coat. I had two of them from a few years ago (black and a sapphire blue color). The XS is too big on me and I was thinking about getting the XXS but I have never been a size 0 or 2! I wear about a size 4-6 in a jacket depending on the style. Does anyone know if this is the same cut and size as her past trench coats? I checked the measurements and I fall in line with the XS but my current ones are too big. Thank you!

Super Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers TSV Trench....Same sizing as past JR Trench Coats?

I find that the new trench runs somewhat smaller than the original. In the original trench, I had purchased a small. Although it was a little big, I could not have worn it smaller. I am usually a size 6-8 or extra small in Joan's jackets and tops but wear a small in her coats, pants and skirts. I'm 5'3", 118#. The new one is a closer fit for me so perhaps you should try the XS in this one. Wish I could be more help. In any case, I think you will like the new one with its princess seaming in the front and the shorter length.