Contributor

Is this the best you can do, QVC?

I ordered the Shark TSV Saturday, the s&h was $19.22 and yet today the tracking number only states that a shipping label has been issued, even though the original estimated delivery date was for tomorrow. I think for $19.22 I could expect a little faster service than this. Anyone receive theirs yet?
Super Contributor

Re: Is this the best you can do, QVC?

Yea, no kidding. I ordered something last week, it shipped within a couple days but has been sitting doing NOTHING for the past 5 days now!! Not showing any movement whatsoever! Delivery date is tomorrow. I'd like to see this be true LOL. And this is what they call new and IMPROVED shipping rates?? They're the ones making out like a bandit with this "upgrade". It takes forever and a day now to receive our items. Q is a sinking ship!

Trusted Contributor

First, let me say I DESPISE the fact that you can't see a day to day tracking of your item. Sometimes it gives the shipping date then only the arrival date. That is not tracking it!

Sometimes QVC uses Fed EX that ships the item to a point "close" to your address----to a USPS facility where it can sit 5 days or so waiting for USPS to continue the shipping. This is more than exasperating and tells us nothing about the true arrival date.

Some of us have to work and need to let a friend know to accept or pick up the delivery at our residence to avoid theft. It's more than inconvenient.

Super Contributor

Most Standard Shipping goes via one of those "combination shipping" methods using UPS, FedEx and the post office. It adds nearly a week to every one of my deliveries. I always specified UPS only, so I could have a valid tracking number, but now the UPS shipping has more than DOUBLED in price since the "reduced shipping", which only applies to Standard. Every other ship method has gone UP UP UP. Good luck, ladies.

Respected Contributor

I have an order, placed on the 11th. So far, it's taken 9 days to get from Georgia to Pennsylvania. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey