Super Contributor
Anyone else not getting a pic on Channel 275 Direct????.
Regular Contributor
We haven't had a picture most of the day (HD). We switched our preferences to show all channels in Standard def and High def and are watching shows in SD for now. Apparently Directv is having technical difficulties with some HD channels nationwide.
Valued Contributor
HD MSNBC (Rachel Maddow) is a hockey game.
Honored Contributor
Mine is fine.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Here in Phoenix, it's not on Directv channel 275

Valued Contributor

Oh, and I just checked MSNBC is a hockey game.

Valued Contributor

I have Direct TV and QVC is out here, too. If talking with DTV personnel wasn't so painful...lol I would call...

Regular Contributor

This is an email I got this morning:

We are experiencing technical issues that have caused the temporary interruption of several national HD channels and DIRECTV CINEMA® in HD format. Our engineering team is hard at work to restore the channels as quickly as possible. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

During this time, you can still view most channels in SD and order DIRECTV CINEMA® in SD format. If you have previously hidden your SD channels, please click here for information on how to unhide these channels now.

Additionally, you can always watch DIRECTV on your laptop, tablet, or phone*. To browse content now, click here.

We will let you know as soon as the HD channels resume normal broadcast. Again, we sincerely regret any inconvenience this issue may have caused and we continue to appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Thank you for being a DIRECTV customer.

Sincerely,
DIRECTV

Frequent Contributor

you were lucky I got no email from them No tv either..was totally disgusted was out all day on Thursday till about 9:30pm...had no idea how to UNHIDE my SD channels..while here, do you have any problems of the sound going in and out and white lines going across the screen. Had new lines put in, and a new box, and still have the problem..getting ready to exit directv...have it for many years...disgusted!!

Frequent Contributor

you were lucky I got no email from them No tv either..was totally disgusted was out all day on Thursday till about 9:30pm...had no idea how to UNHIDE my SD channels..while here, do you have any problems of the sound going in and out and white lines going across the screen. Had new lines put in, and a new box, and still have the problem..getting ready to exit directv...have it for many years...disgusted!!