Not applicable

Anyone know what it is?

Honored Contributor
4 pieces $170. Supersize purity mask, purity, night cream, eye cream.
Respected Contributor

Dr. Perricone better start raising his prices (again). Philosophy is starting to crowd him for the prize of having the most expensive skin care on QVC.

Contributor

Philosophy Super Size Beauty Sleep Essentials, A266049 or A266041 A/D, $169.80 or 6 payments of $28.30

Not applicable

I'm not sure how much Philosophy one can buy. Seems to me they are on QVC with the same group of products more time than any other skin care line. When they are on, they truly monopolize the day. Just venting here, but I get tired of not having much choice to look at on Philosophy days! (And yes, I do have other things to do LOL Wink.)

Regular Contributor
Does philosophy get more show time in one day than any other? I've turned the tv on a few times today and every time has been philosophy. I like philosophy but I'm not obsessed with it. I don't see a lot of benefits from most of the things I have bought. This one today is really pricey..... I mean unless you love all the products....you prob wouldn't want to spend that much $ on super sizes just to try it. I just miss the old philosophy w Christina! Dara is nice to watch too but I'm tired of the same items.