Honored Contributor

Seriously, how many hair removal TSVs do we really need?

(Ya, I know, it's not all about me...... So I will add, IMO!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

Trusted Contributor

Now faerie, you never know when those "hair producing hormones" are going into over-drive !

We must "stock up !" {#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I don't even bother looking anymore.

Honored Contributor

stupid.

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 twocent said:

Now faerie, you never know when those "hair producing hormones" are going into over-drive !

We must "stock up !" {#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I think they already have. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

But seriously, the Q seems to devote a lot days to either trying to get hair to grow, zapping it in the bud, or ripping it out. It gets a little old.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/18/2015 faeriemoon said:

But seriously, the Q seems to devote a lot days to either trying to get hair to grow, zapping it in the bud, or ripping it out. It gets a little old.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

LOL, perfect! I agree with you about this TSV though. I caught a glimpse of it and thought, nope, never mind. I keep thinking of the $ I'm saving because QVC isn't selling anything that catches my interest.

I am shopping other places these days.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/18/2015 faeriemoon said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
I was thinking to myself that it reminds me of one of those contests with counting the Jelly Beans in a jar- ""How many disposable ladies' safety razors can you buy with the price of the TSV?
Esteemed Contributor

Whatever sells. In my case my hair is light and I was told light hair does not do well with many of these zapping gadgets. Cannot seem to get the best advice and not going to spend big bucks to try out all the many choices.... one after another.

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Newnick ame said: I was thinking to myself that it reminds me of one of those contests with counting the Jelly Beans in a jar- "How many disposable ladies' safety razors can you buy with the price of the TSV?

They will spend the day trying to convince you how much better this gizmo is than your safety razors. (Personally, I like my pink safety razors. {#emotions_dlg.laugh})