Super Contributor

I understand that in the color cosmetics world, foundations are the money makers. How many new ways can there be of launching the very same product (a liquid foundation) as "revolutionary" and "never been done before"?! A CC Cream, a serum foundation, a baked liquid foundation (liquid to baked to liquid {#emotions_dlg.blink}) and now a foundcealer. Seriously?!!

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2015 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Oh, oh. I forgot the invisible foundation - the No Foundation Foundation! Does it come in an empty bottle?

Frequent Contributor

A powder that's not a powder!

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2015 gingi said:

Good one!

Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Crisso said:
On 2/13/2015 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Oh, oh. I forgot the invisible foundation - the No Foundation Foundation! Does it come in an empty bottle?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Like the emporer's new clothes!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the giggles.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Crisso said:
On 2/13/2015 gingi said:

Good one!

Honored Contributor

Not sure if this is a real serious post or just a silly nonsensical one but ... there is constant change and progress in all products and foundations are no different. There most certainly is a huge difference in them. There is no one type of marketing for all foundations and because of the vast differences in them different descriptions are needed for each. Gone are the days when there were few choices and you were stuck using products that were basically the same and really didn't work for many. All liquid or powder foundations are not alike and one and the same!! Some are watery, some are thicker and they have different ingredients and are made for differing results. The old powders have been updated and many go on like a cream and very few are real powder looking any more. There is a difference in BB and CC creams that is remarkable. The original No Foundation Foundation is light and does produce a look like not wearing any foundation. Some foundations also conceal and that's great also for some. Since every foundation is not for everyone as each brings their own ingredients and look.

Super Contributor
I'm not crazy about the name but really like the product! Ordered the TSV on auto delivery.