Respected Contributor

David Dangle Does Joan Proud..

I've said it before, but bears repeating. I've been snowed in today and watching now David & Jill, and saw him a little earlier. Each time he's on, I just think he's "achieved the impossible" by carrying on the Joan line as seamlessly as possible, in filling the big shoes she left behind. Still miss Joan every time she is "absent" from anything she used to be involved in, on QVC or elsewhere. But you can tell he was Joan's friend, right hand guy & knew Joan so well, and worked so closely with her, so the presentations are infused with her spirit. David is a class act and has the knowledge & passion for the products. Thanks again, not just for carrying on this line that we all love, but really doing it the proper justice. 'Cause we all know....Joan wouldn't have it any other way, and wherever she is now, she'd find a way to let you know if it wasn't right! Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

Re: David Dangle Does Joan Proud..

ITA what an absolute treasure to carry on her line. He is so knowledgeable kind and classy.
Esteemed Contributor

David Dangle is doing a great job. He's very likeable.

Trusted Contributor

DITTO!!!!!! David Rocks ~

Respected Contributor

ps. since I put this in "TSV Talk" I guess I should also give kudos to Joan's trenches too... I own one of the originals that is just like this one, but more knee length, whereas this is more car coat length, which I like a lot too, especially since I'm only 5'2". I have my original in the stone and finally got a black today, as I've needed a black Spring-weight coat for a long time. The quality, fit and details on Joan's trenches are perfection.
Regular Contributor

ITA - he's a pleasure to listen to & watch. He would not have been with Joan for 25 yrs if he weren't just the way he is.

Valued Contributor

OP, I agree. David is great!

Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Silverandgold said:

ITA - he's a pleasure to listen to & watch. He would not have been with Joan for 25 yrs if he weren't just the way he is.

Good point. Absolutely right!
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

With David doing such a great job, that is one less thing Melissa has to worry about. I'm really tempted to buy some of Joan's boyfriend shirts. I know they have that Barefoot Contessa look, but that style works on heavier body types.