Respected Contributor

A Nick Chavez TSV, please (preferably his Easy Styler).

I know that he hasn't been given one in a long time, but I think it would be great if QVC gave Nick Chavez a TSV. And I think it would be even better if that Today's Special Value was Nick's Easy Styler.

Just a suggestion.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: A Nick Chavez TSV, please (preferably his Easy Styler).

What is the NC Easy Styler? Sorry, I don't follow him, but have seen some of his presentations. Have never tried any of his products.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Hello, snickster. Smile

It's a three-in-one styling tool made by Nick Chavez. It's a round hot brush, a flattening iron and a curling iron all in one. It has a swivel cord, so no tangling, it has two heat settings, high and low, and it automatically shuts off after 30 minutes for safety. It's not sold at QVC US yet, though. Only at Nick's site. I saw that it was sold on QVC Japan, QVC Italy and QVC Germany. It'd be great if QVC US picked it up.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the info. I appreciate your responding to my question. Have a great day!

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 snickster said:

Thank you for the info. I appreciate your responding to my question. Have a great day!

You're welcome. You have a great day, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see a Nick TS as well

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines