Valued Contributor
Anyone notice the phones they use on air for the tsv ,only have one "bar" ? thats pretty low ,considering Verizon is everywhere. Trac phone cs claims you need at least 2-3 bars for service .
Honored Contributor

I didn't notice but it seems like a pretty good deal. And they were making calls on the phone or searching on the web so reception couldn't have been too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking there is a lot of signal interference inside Q studios.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I use Tracfone & would like this phone but when I put it my zip code it says Not Eligible. Their coverage map shows our area & any place I would use it are covered. I don't get it???

Respected Contributor

I'm replacing a trac phone and I've had excellent service. It's Verizon. I don't think any cell phone is going to work well if you are surrounded by metal, which the QVC studio probably is. After using trac, I'm never going back to contract.

Contributor
Trac phone customer service is literally in Pakistan. My friend had one, nobody understood English and customer service was horrid. Never.
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Deeeeeeeeee said: Trac phone customer service is literally in Pakistan. My friend had one, nobody understood English and customer service was horrid. Never.

ITA their CS is lacking. It is hard to understand most of them. I have used Tracfone for years & hardly ever have to call them though. When I do have to call if I run into problems I ask to talk to a supervisor & can get things taken care of that way.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Nightowlz said:

I use Tracfone & would like this phone but when I put it my zip code it says Not Eligible. Their coverage map shows our area & any place I would use it are covered. I don't get it???

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

• What should I do if my local area is not covered?

TracFone gives you the best possible number for your local calling area, but there are some instances when the area you are living in has no coverage. Contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183 and a representative can assist you with this issue.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor
On 1/28/2015 momcat said:

I'm replacing a trac phone and I've had excellent service. It's Verizon. I don't think any cell phone is going to work well if you are surrounded by metal, which the QVC studio probably is. After using trac, I'm never going back to contract.

What she said {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}!! I love Tracfone and am doing the same thing. I have had a Tracfone for many years. I have a dumb question, though. When transferring to the new phone, does anything transfer besides minutes, etc, like contacts, etc.? Probably not. I'm not looking forward to having to program all this over again, but will do it as I really could use a new phone. This particular phone comes with some great reviews too!

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Townsend said:
On 1/28/2015 momcat said:

What she said {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}!! I love tracphone and am doing the same thing. I have had a tracphone for many years. I have a dumb question, though. When transferring to the new phone, does anything transfer besides minutes, etc, like contacts, etc.? Probably not. I'm not looking forward to having to program all this over again, but will do it as I really could use a new phone. This particular phone comes with some great reviews too!

Once the new phone is activated, you can turn on the bluetooth on both and transfer that way