Contributor
Any buying the kitchen aid today? I ordered last night and thought it was a pretty good deal and had reduced shipping.
Regular Contributor

Re: Kitchenaid food processor

I was actually just watching the presentation for this. It is kind of fun to watch it just chop up all those veggies.

I liked how easy it is to set the thickness you need and that everything fits together. I already have a food processor, although not this nice. If my kids were little, I would be very tempted, but I really don't need it now.

Super Contributor

I bought the TSV KA food processor that Jill was referring to as the one she wants to trade in for the one today. Mine has not come out of the box yet- more a question of re-organizing my basement where it needs to be stored. I wish that those with a different model of food processor could purchase the dice blades separately, that everything was interchangeable the way the components of the KA mixer are. I am not going to donate my food processor to get this model- I believe the model I have will do what I need it to do.

Honored Contributor

The same machine minus the dicer, doesn't get good reviews on amazon. Maybe improvements have been made.

Occasional Contributor

I have a really good KA food processor so not in the market. But I had the show on for background while I cooked Sunday dinner. When I heard Mary Beth mention ""dicing kit"" I thought I heard ""Dyson kit"" an thought OH NO. Not another Dyson show.
Super Contributor

One of the recipes I saw today speak about pizza dough and it works with 8 cups of flour. Is that for the TSV model or another one as that is quite a large amount of flour for a food processor and if it is, this might be stronger than we think ?

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 mousiegirl said:

The same machine minus the dicer, doesn't get good reviews on amazon. Maybe improvements have been made.

From reviews everywhere you have to wonder if people bought the same thing. Guess I'll find out as I bought it strictly for the dicer attachment. Maybe I'll keep my old one just in case.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*